Overlooking the churning Indian Ocean and abundant marine reserves found off of Plettenberg Bay’s coastline, Aquavit Guest House stands apart from its competitors. With its modern and aesthetically pleasing architecture, modern amenities, and magnificent views—this 4-star abode is a terrific option for guests making their way through and staying in the area.
With nature reserves and ocean dominating the area, exploring the great outdoors is certainly one of the prime activities here—from hiking and canoeing to swimming and surfing. The renowned Goose Valley Golf Estate’s manicured fairways call all enthusiasts while Plett’s nightlife, restaurants, and markets prove that there is something for everyone in this neck of the woods.
All of Aquavit’s 5 Rooms have a semi-private balcony or poolside patio. Other amenities include tea/coffee/bar facilities, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, underfloor heating, heated towel racks, percale bedding, and an elegant communal guest lounge overlooking the 10m infinity lap pool. Other perks include breakfast, ample parking, and the chance to purchase wine from the house’s well-stocked cellar. One of Aquavit’s rooms is also a Honeymoon Suite for newlyweds and couples looking for added romance.
- 4-star guest house superbly located along South Africa’s Garden Route
- Small and intimate with only 5 rooms (including 1 Honeymoon Suite)
- All rooms have Wi-Fi, satellite TV, heated towel racks and floors in the bathrooms, and luxury percale linen
- Guests can share the elegant guest lounge and 10m infinity pool
- Numerous Garden Route attractions are found within easy driving distance