With a sprawling estate rivalling the best of Florida's hotel-spa-Golf combos, the Arabella Hotel & Spa in Kleinmond (about half an hour outside Hermanus) offers guests across-the-board five-star splendour. Whether it’s a spa day, a round of golf or something a bit more outdoorsy you’re after, Arabella offers something for everyone – without skimping on luxury.
Tucked away in the Kogelberg Biosphere Reserve and overlooking the Bot River Lagoon and the rolling greens of the estate’s 18-hole golf course, Arabella is an exercise in grandeur. If on business, which goes well with golf after all, the hotel’s conference facilities are sure to be just the thing. Then unwind at the award-winning on-site spa complemented by a heated indoor hydro pool and sauna. Beyond the walls tonnes of activities, from kayaking to horse-riding, await.
The Arabella Hotel has 145 Rooms, ranging from Deluxe Rooms to Presidential Suites, in total and all of them are geared towards making your stay more comfortable. Earthy tones create a homey feel while Wi-Fi, satellite TV and air conditioning ensure the essentials are covered. The hotel also includes a restaurant, bar, lounge and business centre.
- Half an hours drive from Hermanus - SA’s whale-watching hotspot
- The hotel’s 18-hole golf course has been ranked among the top 10 courses in the country
- Try the award-winning Arabella Spa’s African Rainforest Experience, a two-hour water-and-steam treatment
- Contemporary South African cuisine can be enjoyed at Jamani, the on-site restaurant
- The Barnabas Bar serves drinks, cakes, snacks and light meals