Villa Afrikana is situated in Knysna with spectacular views of the lagoon and the iconic Knysna Heads. Owners, Rossano & Bianca, live on the property and welcome you as a guest in their beautiful home.
As relaxing as the villa is, there is a lot to enjoy in Knysna. For other activities you can catch a ferry at the Knysna waterfront or play golf on the Pezula and Simola Golf Courses which are a 15-minute drive away. Animal sanctuaries, whale and dolphin watching, canopy tours and kayaking are just a few of the many activities in the nearby surrounds.
Guests pick this villa for exclusivity - with only 6 Suites you can rest assured that you will have your space. Though each Suite is different the design theme of clean lines, open space and lagoon views is evident throughout. The rooms have underfloor heating and the lounge has a fire place which makes it a perfect place to visit all year round.
- Captivating views of the Knysna Lagoon from every Suite
- Invaluable local insight from your hosts, Rossano and Bianca
- Outstanding location to explore the many wonders of the Garden Route
- Easy-going staff and homey atmosphere
- Relaxing sunny garden, complete with panoramic terrace and pool