A stone’s throw from the Knysna Waterfront in one direction and its main road in the other, The Rex Hotel is perfectly situated on Grey Street—a thoroughfare lined with cafes, boutiques, and hair salons. Blending modern and classic comforts and with all amenities needed to feel right at home, guests will adore this quiet haven tucked away in a conveniently-situated part of this seaside town.
Found along the picturesque Garden Route, resting on the banks of an estuary and hugged by extensive Afromontane forest, Knysna is a hotspot for water-sport enthusiasts, beach bums, and those in search of the quaint and gently bustling charm of a small town. Plettenberg Bay, Sedgefield, and Wilderness are all within easy driving distance—making Knysna a superb base while exploring the Garden Route.
Choose from The Rex Hotel’s Standard Rooms, Twin/King Luxury Studios, and Two-Bedroom Apartment. Select Luxury Studios have optional interleading doors for families and groups travelling together. All rooms feature air-conditioning, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, en suite bathrooms, and safes. With the exception of the Standard Rooms, all accommodation boasts a kitchenette and balcony.
- Located on the popular Grey Street between Knysna’s main road and its waterfront
- Array of accommodation options are available, featuring all modern comforts
- Easy access to the Garden Route’s restaurants, forests, nature reserves, and beaches
- 24-hr reception, room service, Wi-Fi, and undercover parking available
- The hotel’s Rose Café serves delectable Mediterranean cuisine
- Ideal base from which to explore the Garden Route