At Simola Hotel style merges with comfort as effortlessly as its fairways merge with the lush indigenous forest. The 325 hectare estate’s green hills and dales dip into the river and overlook the full expanse of the Knysna Lagoon, past the Heads and to the sea beyond.
The hotel is a cornucopia of leisure. The Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course reflects his philosophy of adapting the design and layout to the natural lie of the land. Free from the wind that haunts coastal courses, it is a rewarding experience for any golfer. Take a dip in the curved, glass-enclosed heated pool or indulge in the spa’s specialised therapies, sure to rejuvenate your soul.
The Orchid Room’s cuisine will please any palate – dine on the seasonal a la carte menu made from the finest fresh local and imported ingredients, savour delectable main courses and carvery and sample scrumptious deserts. Retire to one of the 40 two-bedroomed Hotel Suites, where the focus is on elegance and comfort. Each Suite is equipped with an open-plan living area, kitchen and dining area as well as a lounge and patio.
- Spectacular views of rolling green hills, Knysna Lagoon, the Heads and the sea beyond
- Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course – free from wind and designed to fit the natural landscape
- Curved, glass-enclosed heated pool
- Simola Spa offers specialised body therapies and beauty treatments
- The Orchid Room’s cuisine will please any palate