Enfolded in the heart of the Garden Route and next to the bustling hub of the Waterfront, Protea Hotel Knysna Quays is superbly located to explore this charming seaside town and its equally fascinating neighbours, Plettenberg Bay and Sedgefield. Commanding magnificent views over the harbour and estuary, the hotel ensures magnificent sunset after sunset.
Surrounding a glittering expanse of water known locally as the Knysna Lagoon, the town’s most iconic landmark is undoubtedly the Heads—two large cliffs that flank the oceans passageway into the estuary. The town is dotted with restaurants and cafes, while the surrounding forest is terrific to explore on foot or on two wheels.
With direct and swift access to the Waterfront and with a view of the harbour and lagoon, the Protea Hotel will have guests waking up to the smell of freshly-brewing coffee, seagulls, and the splash of waves caused by boats heading across water. Choose between the hotel’s Standard, Pool King, Lagoon, and Universal Access rooms and their Suite—each of which have an en-suite bathroom, Wi-Fi, satellite TV, air-conditioning, a safe, minibar, tea/coffee-making facilities and telephone.
- Conveniently located next to the Knysna Waterfront and with direct access to all its shops and restaurants
- Stunning views of the estuary from the hotel
- Perfect base from which to explore the remainder of the Garden Route
- The hotel as an on-site swimming pool, restaurant, bar, lounge, and wellness centre
- Number of room options available including a 3-bedroom Suite