Kanonkop Guest House, found on the cliffs overlooking the Knysna lagoon, is the pinnacle of luxury travel on the Garden Route. Become immersed in laid-back extravagance and true South African hospitality lying just a few minutes from the buzzing hub of Knysna.
Owned and operated by the Conyers family, you will feel like their personal guest as they try to fill your day with as many Knysna treats as possible. Use their boat for skiing or gentle sundowner cruises, hop on their kayak and paddle up the river, take their top-quality mountain bikes for a forest spin, or tackle up and go fishing. Plus - as a guest at Kanonkop you will have access to some of the country’s most exclusive golf courses.
This intimate offering consists of only 6 Rooms. The 2 Garden Rooms open out on to a beautiful deck overlooking the pool area and garden. The 4 Lagoon Suites each offer stunning views of the Knysna Lagoon and beyond. Each room is individually designed reflecting a unique character and feel.
- Family-owned-and-run offering exceptionally personalised, relaxed hospitality
- Simply spectacular views over the Knysna Lagoon
- Access to the family’s equipment for a host of activities
- Unique and inspired decor
- Excellently located for day-tripping and sightseeing