Augusta Bay guest house can be found tucked away on the eastern head of the Knysna Lagoon on the world-famous Garden Route. With magnificent views from where the sea merges with the lagoon, to the majestic mountains in the distance, the ambience here is instantly soulful and relaxing.
Augusta Bay guest house has 7 individually decorated Suites, each with full en suite bathrooms, air conditioning, satellite television, bathrobes and slippers, mini-refrigerator and tea and coffee making facilities. Some of the suites come with the added bonus of spa-baths and under-floor heating. Room views vary from sea to lagoon, to mountain views. A delicious breakfast is served in the central atrium, which overlooks the pool deck and lagoon. A quiet lounge area, bar and large swimming pool with pool deck make up other facilities on offer at the lodge.
Knysna is the true heart of the Garden Route and there are a myriad of activities and things to see in this area. From lagoon boat cruises to mountain biking and hiking trails, from golfing to exploring the quaint village and markets.
- Secluded and private position on eastern head of Knysna Lagoon
- Incredible views of sea, lagoon and mountains
- Lounge, bar, dining atrium and swimming pool with pool deck facility on-site
- Easy access to the town of Knysna, albeit not walking distance
- Only 7 Suites with maximum occupancy of 14 guests ensuring attentive service