A warm Italian welcome awaits you at The Stables Lodge, an intimate private guesthouse in the quiet suburb of Mostertsdrift in Stellenbosch. From here you can enjoy vast mountain views, easily escape into the Cape Winelands and reach the centre of historic Stellenbosch with just a 5 minutes’ drive.
Stellenbosch, with its colonial buildings, avenues of oak trees, museums, and an assortment of unique cafes, shops and restaurants is a real gem and a delight to explore and well worth dedicating some time to. Jonkershoek Nature Reserve is also close at hand for a hike. Otherwise, head out of town in practically any direction and into the well-tended valleys of the wine farms to taste some of nature’s bounty or experience sensational pairings.
Just 4 Rooms—1 Comfort Queen, 1 Comfort Twin, and the Comfort Italy Queen with connecting twin room (ideal for families)—make up the simple yet comfortable accommodation on offer. For added privacy, there is also one self-catering chalet at the back with its own entrance. In the convivial atmosphere of the communal area a flat screen with DSTV, microwave, fridge and honesty bar are available.
- Tranquil location in Stellenbosch’s Mostertsdrift suburb
- An intimate establishment with 4 rooms and 1 twin self-catering chalet
- Ideal base from which to explore Stellenbosch and the Winelands
- Wi-Fi and secure parking on the premises
- Tours, car rentals, transfers and laundry service on request