Luxury is the word of the day at Life & Leisure Guesthouse and guests will be spoilt for choice with flourishing wine farms around every corner. Genuine care and attention to detail are all priorities during your stay, which makes this a superior guesthouse with a regularly full guest list. Nearby attractions include wildlife farms, fine dining restaurants, hiking trails, and, of course, the city of Cape Town.
Life & Leisure’s guest rooms are planted within the historical heart of Stellenbosch, allowing this quaint and bustling town to be at every visitor’s fingertips. The art industry here is particularly alive and well with sculptures adorning sidewalks and galleries dotting the streets. The surrounding Helshoogte Mountains are sometimes dotted with snow in winter and provide terrific hiking opportunities and picturesque backdrops during summer.
There are seven sophisticated luxury en-suite rooms and one family unit available. Each room has a discreet custom-built kitchenette for your convenience. Life & Leisure also boasts self-catering apartments on the outskirts of the city for travellers in search of total privacy but luxuries such as daily housekeeping and excellent service.
- Interiors designed and decorated by director and business owner, Margie Potgieter
- 7 luxury/family rooms at the exclusive bed & breakfast Guest House
- Glamorous self-catering holiday apartments in and around Stellenbosch for longer stays
- Airport/local transfers, information, restaurant and tour bookings at the concierge desk
- Art galleries, fine dining, tours and wine farms on your doorstep in the Stellenbosch area