Banish the jet-lag with a luxury stay-and-spa experience at the Lanzerac Hotel, a five-star hotel tucked away in the tranquil Winelands town of Stellenbosch. Set on a 155-hectare working wine estate overlooking the region’s rolling vineyards and the whitewashed gables of the Cape Dutch houses, Lanzerac guarantees guests a relaxing getaway – with elegance to spare.
Lanzerac is less than an hour’s drive from Cape Town, but after driving through oak-studded Stellenbosch you’ll be happy that you chose this bustling small town over the Mother City. Stellenbosch may be tiny, but it packs a punch, boasting everything from award-winning restaurants and wine estates to enchanting museums and a rowdy student life.
After a day of exploring, true relaxation awaits at the hotel. The on-site spa includes a heated swimming pool, and oh-so-private steam and sauna rooms. Lanzerac has 46 Rooms, a Royal Pool Suite, and an impressive Presidential Suite – all of which come with en-suite facilities, a private patio, air conditioning, satellite TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a mini-bar. À la carte dinners are served at the stately Governors Hall, while the Terrace Restaurant is available for those who’d prefer to dine al fresco. Aperitifs and after-dinner tipples can be enjoyed at the Esquire Whisky & Cigar Bar.
- Five-star accommodation in the heart of the Cape Winelands
- Set on a working wine estate, with cellar tours and wine tastings available on request
- The on-site hydro spa boasts a heated swimming pool, and private steam and sauna rooms
- Dinner and drinks can be enjoyed at the Governors Hall, the Terrace Restaurant, and the Esquire Whisky & Cigar Bar
- 24-hour reception and room service