Jordan Wine Estate is not only home to award-winning wines but they also exceptionally beautiful suites for travellers touring South Africa’s Cape Winelands. Could there be more convenient accommodation than in the heart of a wine farm surrounded by Stellenbosch’s mountains?
Conveniently close to Cape Town International Airport, other Winelands towns, and the city of Cape Town just further afield, Jordan Wine Estate is an ideal base. Guests staying at Jordan Wine Estate have the pleasure of exploring all the cultural and outdoor activities that nearby Stellenbosch has on offer as well as those at the estate (particularly Jordan’s restaurant and sumptuous bakery).
The suites at Jordan Wine Estate range from The Classic Suite to a two-bedroomed Luxury Suite. All have indulgent luxuries like Egyptian cotton linen and modern amenities such as Wi-Fi, a Nespresso Machine, air conditioning, TV, and a patio from which to enjoy your complimentary bottle of Jordan Estate wine. Most suites have elegant free-standing baths, walk-in showers, an irresistible fireplace, as well as a comfortable lounge.
- Boasts award-winning wines, a restaurant, winery, bakery, and luxurious accommodation
- Different suite configurations to choose from
- The estate is only 25 minutes from Cape Town International Airport
- The onsite restaurant is run by former South African Chef of the Year, George Jardine
- All suites have a Nespresso Machine, air conditioning, TV, a patio, Wi-Fi, and a complimentary bottle of Jordan Estate Wine