Cobbled walkways meander through private, lush gardens, in the shadow of ancient oak trees, until they reach the Cape Dutch-style house. Surrounded by the Hottentots Holland mountains, Erinvale Estate Hotel & Spa creates a serene and inviting setting.
Wine-lover or not, the Cape Winelands is an indulgent escape no one can miss – wine tasting paired with scrumptious chocolates, cheeses, and 4-course menus, are complemented by spectacular vistas of vineyards and mountains. The town of Stellenbosch is only 30min away and has streets lined with historical buildings and exudes an infectious energy. Try out your backswing at the 18-hole Erinvale Golf Club, designed by Gary Player, or surrender your senses at the Erinvale Estate Spa.
The Erinvale Estate Hotel & Spa’s 57 en-suite rooms are set amid manicured gardens and equipped with all the creature comforts expected of a four-star hotel. The Bridal Suite is complete with a four-poster bed, step-in bath, and private patio – ideal for a romantic retreat. The hotel’s signature restaurant – Seventeen07 – serves culinary delights for fine dining, while the Irish-style Skelligs Pub is home to a more relaxed atmosphere.
- The Cape Winelands is home to wine tastings paired with scrumptious chocolates, cheeses, and 4-course meals
- The historical town of Stellenbosch is only 30min away and alive with a thriving nightclub scene
- Adjacent to a Gary Player-designed golf course
- The Bridal Suite has a four-poster bed, step-in bath, and private patio – ideal for a romantic retreat
- Erinvale Estate Spa offers pampering and relaxation