The Delaire Graff Estate in Stellenbosch is a winery, restaurant, hotel and spa that will surprise even those with the highest of expectations. It demands a visit, even if it’s just for a wine tasting and cheese platter overlooking the mountains, vineyards and indigenous gardens.
The setting combined with the splendour and elegance of the estate’s lodge and spa, exterior and interior decor and impressive art collection, make for a romantic affair. Savour two restaurants that offer fine food with fresh, vibrant flavours to be enjoyed either on the terrace under oak trees or within the spectacular interiors. Signature dishes include pickled beetroot Carpaccio with goat's cheese fritters; crayfish lasagne with king oyster mushrooms and pistachio nougat served with rose geranium ice cream.
Accommodation consists of 4 Deluxe Lodges, 4 Luxury Lodges, 1 Presidential Lodge and 1 Owners Lodge. Contemporary and opulent, the Lodges make it easy to indulge and feel pampered with their cotton linen, pillow menu, Nespresso machine, luxury body products and private, heated plunge pool. Luxury, Presidential and Owners Lodges all enjoy views over the vineyards and Stellenbosch valley framed by the Simonsberg mountain range.
- Views over the Stellenbosch valley, vineyards and Simonsberg mountains
- All rooms enjoy a private deck area and heated private plunge pools
- Many value-adds such as transfers into Stellenbosch and evening bubbly and canapés
- Carefully curated contemporary art collection by Laurence Graff
- Range of holistic spa treatments and full day programs for guests