Ever wondered what it would be like to live on a wine farm? Wonder no more thanks to Asara Wine Estate & Hotel. This 5-star establishment is found in the heart of Stellenbosch’s wine country and is built on the fertile land of farms dating back to the late 17th century. Soak up this decadent part of the country that is a stone’s throw from Franschhoek and under an hour from Cape Town.
The second oldest European settlement in South Africa, once known as Eikestad (‘city of oaks’) thanks to its oak-lined avenues, is also a thriving hub of the Cape Winelands. Stellenboschnot only offer fine wines, but is known as a gastronomy, relaxation, and entertainment hub. The town is home to an array of superb restaurants, spas, and golf courses. Not to be forgotten is its booming nightlife—thanks to the world-renowned Stellenbosch University.
Choose from Asara’s elegant Courtyard, Classic, Deluxe, and Executive Rooms or their plush Suites. Your Winelands journey starts right here thanks to the on-site Tasting Centre, award-winning Raphael’s restaurant, and the more laid-back Sansibar.
- Five-star luxury on one of Stellenbosch’s most renowned wine estates
- Under an hour from Cape Town
- Asara’s impeccable concierge is on hand to help with wine tours, golf games, day trips, and other travel arrangements
- Award-winning Raphael’s Restaurant, Sansibar Cocktail Lounge, deli, Tasting Centre, and wine shop all found on the farm
- All modern conveniences found in Asara’s Rooms and Suites