Oak-lined streets, extensive vineyards, and quaint houses echoing different periods of history await visitors to Paarl. Hugged by the Paarl, Klein-Drakenstein, and Du Toitskloof Mountains, this pearl of the Cape Winelands is not only a melting pot of activity—but of culture too. The Light House Boutique Suites is adept at showing its guests all that this town has to offer while swathing them in the luxurious comfort of their guesthouse.
A true lifestyle village, Paarl and its residents show a decided appreciation for all manner of pastimes from music, art, and culinary delights, to exploring nature and sipping on excellent wine. Its monuments, historical buildings and houses reflect Cape Dutch, Edwardian, Victorian, and even art deco influences.
With an acute appreciation for detail, the owners of The Light House Boutique Suites ensured that their 5 Suites were furnished with only the most luxurious of amenities from its Egyptian cotton linen to its Molton Brown Bath and Shower lotions and oils. Each Suite offers satellite TV, Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, daily housekeeping, parking, and a safe, minibar, writing desk, telephone, and refreshment station.
- Only 45min from Cape Town and a swift drive away from Stellenbosch and Franschhoek
- Super base from which to explore the Cape Winelands
- Intimate venue with only 5 luxurious and well-appointed suites
- One Honeymoon Suite is available
- Extra luxuries such as Egyptian cotton linen and Molton Brown bathroom accessories
- Easy access to Paarl’s Spice Route