If ever there was a place that embodied the very essence of the words ‘boutique hotel’, this would be it. A 5-minute walk from the main road of the village, The Last Word Franschhoek’s design focuses on comfort and creating an elegant, sophisticated interior while discreet, attentive staff with hands-on management pride themselves on attention to detail and a bespoke Cape Winelands experience in every possible way.
The ideal location of The Last Word Franschhoek makes exploring what many regard as the most charming and picturesque village in the Cape Winelands an absolute joy. Elegantly restored in the Cape Huguenot tradition, The Last Word is right in the heart of what has become the utopia for food and wine lovers in the Cape.
The Last Word Franschhoek features 8 Superior Double Rooms and 2 Pool Suites. Fitted with every possible modern convenience, each room positively radiates opulence and thoughtfulness with 300 thread count linen, fresh flowers, bespoke amenities and velour robes and slippers. Pool Suites are huge with a terrace and private plunge pool overlooking the manicured garden.
- Superb location allowing guests to explore Franschhoek village on foot
- Committed to a highly personalised, bespoke experience
- Rates include local soft and alcoholic beverages
- Happily arranged external activities such as picnic baskets, spa treatments and day tours
- World Travel Awards finalist for 3 consecutive years