A collection of luxury self-catering one and two-bedroom apartments, The Ivy Apartments (also known as The Ivy Suites) are located in the centre of Franschhoek. Called the "Gourmet Capital of South Africa", Franschhoek is a haven for food and wine lovers. Explore this quaint town from The Ivy’s elegant and fully-equipped suites.
45 minutes from Cape Town and in the heart of the Winelands, Franschhoek is ideal for a weekend away or an entire holiday. Spend your time wine tasting at the wine farms nearby or dining in top-notch restaurants — Franschhoek is home to some of South Africa’s best eateries. Alternatively, visitors can head out for walks and hikes in the gorgeous mountain landscape, stroll down the main road, or, if you are there at the right time, attend one of the many festivals held in town each year.
There are nine stylish and comfortable apartments to choose from, all with a dining room, sitting room, fully-equipped kitchen, and either one or two bedrooms. Each apartment has a Nespresso coffee machine, safe, satellite TV, secure parking bay, Wi-Fi, and to top it all off, dogs are welcome.
- Luxury self-catering apartments that are fully equipped
- Spacious with a dining room, living room, kitchen, and one or two bedrooms
- On the main strip in Franschhoek — paradise for food and wine lovers
- Within walking distance of several restaurants and shops
- Dogs are welcome
- Free access to the Franschhoek gym