Escape to South Africa’s French Quarter – Franschhoek - a valley made up of vineyards, farmland, and old Cape Dutch-style homesteads. Visitors can explore the wonders and nooks of this wine valley with a stay at Holden Manz Wine Estate. Not only does it offer a complimentary shuttle service throughout the valley for its patrons, it also is one of the stops along the coveted Franschhoek Wine Tram Route.
There is a distinct air of old-world charm and grace that permeates through the Franschhoek Wine Valley. The town is home to a myriad of attractions including a classic car museum, chocolate factory, a glass-blowing studio, art galleries, and a vast array of world-class restaurants and bistros.
Holden Manz has 5 tastefully decorated five-star luxury suites on its estate. All boast open fireplaces, underfloor heating, Wi-Fi, en-suite bathrooms, and air conditioning. Three of the suites have private terraces while one can sleep up to four adults. Enjoy breakfast at the Manor House, a lunchtime picnic beside the river, and dinner at Franschhoek Kitchen - a restaurant dedicated to fine dining and only the freshest ingredients.
- Five-star wine farm retreat in the Franschhoek Wine Valley
- Modern South African art collections line the walls of the Cape Dutch-style buildings
- All suites are en-suite and have open fireplaces, underfloor heating, and air conditioning
- On-site spa, shuttle service, and restaurant serving fusion cuisine
- On the Franschhoek Wine Tram Route