Franschhoek valley is a highly sought-after destination in the Cape Winelands owing to its mountainous surroundings, quaint village charm and proximity to Cape Town. Leeu House is found in the heart of this French village and is a boutique hotel boasting bespoke furniture and architecturally savvy designs that enhance its elegant atmosphere.
Only an hour from Cape Town, Franschhoek’s neighbours include the charming towns of Stellenbosch and Paarl. Guests of Leeu House have exclusive access to facilities at Leeu Estate, a mere five minutes away. There, you’ll find The Dining Room restaurant in the Manor House and the estate’s Mullineux & Leeu Family Wines. Sample nature’s nectar at The Wine Studio or tasting room.
There are 12 unique bedrooms with extremely luxurious facilities such as marble floors fitted with underfloor heating. Rooms range from the classic option to the deluxe room boasting its own terrace and walk-in dressing room. The Reading Room at Leeu Estate is also available to those staying at Leeu House, guests can snuggle up with a good book beside the wood-burning fireplace or enjoy the views from its verandah overlooking charming oak trees.
- Leeu House has a 12-bedroom boutique hotel
- Leeu Spa offers treatment rooms, a hair and nail salon, a hydrotherapy area with steam rooms, and a plunge pool overlooking a pond
- The gym is equipped with premium TechnoGym equipment and a swimming pool
- Guests can indulge in fine cuisine at The Dining Room prepared by Executive Chef, Oliver Cattermole
- Centrally located in Franschhoek