The splendid scenes that Franschhoek valley offers visitors, becomes your back garden at Leeu Estates. One in a collection, Leeu Estates is the heart of 5 leisurely entities. The estate is home to the boutique hotel, Mullineux & Leeu Family Wines, and Leeu Spa. With this style of combination, it is sure to be a simple yes.
Franschhoek valley is a highly sought after destination in the Winelands owing to its mountainous village charm and close drive to Cape Town. Leeu Estate is set among the vineyards, gardens and fynbos of the surrounding valley. Although the scenes around the hotel make it a unique find, it is the Leeu Gardens, Leeu Art and Leeu Living that set it a level above the rest. Bespoke furniture and architectural awareness create a stylishly sophisticated space.
There are 17 rooms with different styles; Classic, Deluxe, Studio, Executive Suites, Cottages, and the Max House that boasts an original gabled building reflecting its Cape Dutch heritage. The Reading Room is for guests to relax in and enjoy the wood-burning fireplace, books, games and a veranda overlooking oak trees.
- Leeu Spa with treatment rooms, hair and nail salon, hydrotherapy area with steam rooms, and a plunge pool overlooking a lily pond
- Gym with premium TechnoGym equipment, mountain views and 15m swimming pool
- Fine cuisine at The Dining Room by Executive Chef, Oliver Cattermole
- Features a phenomenal art collection throughout the property
- A 17-room country house sanctuary and winery in the Franschhoek valley