Surrounded by a 3ha lavender field, a rolling garden, and the nearby mountains, Lavender Farm Guest House is both picturesque and unique. In an area filled with wine farms, this guest house is the only one of its kind in Franschhoek — the purple hue and floral aroma of the lavender make for a special stay.
Explore the Franschhoek village and attractions, making sure to indulge at the many highly rated restaurants in the area. Franschhoek is any wine lover’s dream — go on wine tours and tastings with a guide, on a bus, on your own or even on a horse. Enjoy treatments from one of the spas in the area or relax at the Lavender Farm pool or on the lawns with a glass of wine.
Stay in the Honeymoon Suites or Luxury View Suites that have private patios and verandahs that look directly on to the lavender fields. Alternatively, the Luxury Suites and Manor rooms offer beautiful garden/property views or provide guests with a bit more space. All rooms are en-suite and have DSTV, WiFi, air conditioning and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Surrounded by a 3ha lavender field and mountains
- Provides a different Franschhoek experience and scenery while still being close enough to the attractions of the village and the Cape Winelands
- Beautiful pool, gardens, court, and dining room
- Most rooms have views of the lavender fields or the property with private verandahs or patios
- All rooms are en-suite and air conditioned with DSTV, WiFi and tea/coffee making facilities