Tucked away among La Residence’s cabernet sauvignon and shiraz orchards, the estate’s 5 Vineyard Suites offer guests privacy and exclusivity – with a dash of stylish flair. Throw majestic mountain views and the rolling vistas of Franschhoek's vineyards and Cape Dutch houses into the mix and you have laid back luxury you’ll never want to leave.
Each Vineyard Suite is individually designed, boasting its own look-and-feel. What they do share, though, is bold colours and eclectic décor and furnishings that are at once hip and family-friendly. While each suite stands alone in its own secluded spot, they all share the open-plan Terrace Room where butlers and private chefs will help you to fine dining that can be enjoyed on the terrace or in the comfort of your own Suite.
La Residence is a child-friendly environment, which makes the Vineyard Suites the perfect spot for a family getaway. All rooms come with widescreen TVs, en-suite bathrooms, and a combination of king-size and twin-size beds. While the kids splash around in the rim-flow pool, head to the La Residence Spa and let your hair down with one of their relaxing treatments.
- 5 individually designed Vineyard Suites, ensuring a private and exclusive stay
- Child-friendly and great for a family getaway
- Butlers and private chefs at your beck and call in the communal Terrace Room
- Beauty treatments at the on-site La Residence Spa
- Stellar views of the Cape Winelands mountains, vineyards and old Cape Dutch houses