Offering complete privacy, total luxury and a lords eye view of the land below, La Petite Ferme guesthouse in Franschhoek is a name synonymous with the Cape Winelands. The small farm produces some sensational wines while its restaurant has earned a legendary reputation and devoted following. Their accommodation seamlessly balances unbeatable luxury amenities and the comforts of home.
La Petite Ferme’s legendary menu and service is the result of three generations of tireless effort and deserving of its many annual accolades. The verandah keeps the weather out and the view in while the seasonal menu ensures the use of only the freshest of ingredients. Asian influences and African ingredients shine in a sublime array of dishes that are paired with a handful of the farm’s own wines.
The Vineyard Suites, separated by pathways that wind through the vineyards and garden, are spacious and undemanding with wicker furniture, rough-sawn roof beams and reed ceilings. Hefty fireplaces, free-standing baths and wooden furniture are subtly ornate additions to the suites. True luxury comes with private plunge pools, twin-headed showers, extended beds, percale linen, underfloor heating and the unparalleled view of Franschhoek valley.
- Indisputably the best view of Franschhoek valley
- Home to an award-winning lunch and breakfast restaurant
- Perfect for self-drive guests as it is positioned less than 3 minutes from Franschhoek village
- Each Vineyard Suite has a private plunge pool
- Great for a winter getaway with a full log fireplace and underfloor heating