From its lofty position overlooking the Franschhoek Valley floor and mountains beyond, the Grande Provence Estate features a 300-year history, refined Huguenot architecture, and 47-acres of lush vineyards. Grande Provence Owner’s Cottage, sleeping 10 in luxurious rooms, affords the opportunity for an exclusive-use stay in refined surrounds while also available on a Bed & Breakfast basis.
A complimentary wine tasting, cellar tour and guided walk through the Sculpture Garden and The Gallery- boasting a highly regarded collection of art in South Africa - is included in your stay. The charming village of Franschhoek is a 5-minute drive with the surrounding wine farms being easily accessible. The estate also organises a number of tours and day trips covering everything from the region’s history to township tours, game destinations, and cuisine.
The Grande Provence Owner’s Cottage accommodation consists of 4 luxury en-suite rooms and the deluxe Angels Suite. All rooms are the picture of comfort and feature a television with DVD player. The luxury home-away-from-home facilities include a spacious lounge, conservatory for dining and a fully equipped kitchen. A swimming and spa pool are also available.
- Within the majestic Franschhoek Valley in South Africa’s Cape Winelands
- Accommodation on a 47-acre working wine estate with a 300-year history
- Perfect for exclusive-use sleeping a maximum of 10 but also available on a Bed & Breakfast basis
- Complimentary wine tasting, cellar tour and guided walk through The Gallery and Sculpture Garden
- Lounge, conservatory, dining area, fully-equipped kitchen, swimming and spa pools plus loggia.