The Last Word Intimate Hotels have a gem of a property tucked away in the beautiful valley of Constantia, just 20 minutes from the city centre of Cape Town. The Last Word Constantia is a breath of fresh air, far from the madding crowd. It envelopes you in its serenity the minute you walk through the front door.
Enjoy a hearty, custom prepared breakfast before you head out to discover the local Winelands with their whitewashed gables, old Cape Dutch architecture, avenues of oaks, and world-class award-winning wines. Other activities and options in the area are endless - just speak to your friendly host for advice or assistance.
8 Rooms of varying categories and one two-bedroomed Family Suite make up the accommodation. Throughout this boutique hotel, it is light and airy with indoor living melting into outdoor garden bliss. A unique atmosphere is created by the examples of eclectic African art. Special features at The Last Word Constantia include the well-appointed en-suite bathrooms with heated towel rails, velour robes and slippers, and private patios that are perfect for that morning coffee or afternoon glass of wine.
- Only 20 minutes from Cape Town - but it feels like a world away
- Within easy access to the Constantia Winelands, Kirstenbosch Gardens, and other attractions in the area
- Varying categories of rooms with five-star amenities
- Custom-prepared breakfast to set you on your way for the day
- Private chauffeur service and travel planner available on site