Robertson lies in the heart of the Route 62 wine route—not only lauded as one of the longest in the world but also as one of South Africa’s most picturesque and entertaining self-drive routes. Rosendal Guest House allows guests to freely explore all that this area has to offer and to retreat to this vine-dotted wine farm in the Robertson Wine Valley.
Mountains, rivers, and endlessly undulating vineyards encompass the landscape around Robertson. This magnificent landscape has mountain biking, hiking, walking, and 4X4 trails for nature-lovers, while thrill-seekers can gain a birds-eye view while skydiving back to earth. Enjoy wine-tasting, visits to Marbrin Olive Farm, and cruises along the Breede River Valley.
Guests at Rosendal can choose between their 5 Spa Suites in the Manor or their 3 Standard Rooms in the old farmhouse. Each room has enchanting views and a private patio/verandah. Two of the Standard Rooms have interleading doors—ideal for families travelling together. Cool off in the rim-flow pool, sample wine from the farm, or meander around the dam to the viewing deck and keep an eye out for the birdlife.
- Located in the heart of Route 62 and its wine route, making it an ideal base while exploring the area
- Less than 2hrs from Cape Town by car
- Nature-lover, thrill-seeker, and twitcher’s paradise
- Enjoy wine tasting, spa days, and lazy lunches at the guesthouse or visit the large selection of wine farms in the area
- Each Suite and Room boasts an en-suite bathroom and private patio/verandah