A manicured garden of indigenous and foreign succulents surrounds the pond, pool, bistro, and bedrooms of MO & ROSE Boutique Guesthouse. This guesthouse calls the Robertson Wine Valley home, an area dotted with quaint towns and a part of one of the longest wine routes in the world. MO & ROSE is the ideal base to explore parts of the valley while self-driving along South Africa’s scenic Route 62.
Surrounded by the Langeberg mountains, Robertson is a leisure lover’s paradise. Enjoy wine tasting and cellar tours, boat trips and rafting along the Breede River, or mountain bike tours and hiking trails. Golfers will want a round at the Robertson Golf Club while adrenaline junkies will be thrilled at the view of the valley while sky-diving to its floor.
MO & ROSE has 4 Garden Rooms, 2 Pool Rooms, and 2 Cottage Rooms. Decorated in a contemporary farmhouse luxury style, all rooms have en-suite bathrooms, private patios, air conditioning, minibar, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, and tea/coffee-making facilities. The bistro invites the outside in with its floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the succulent gardens and Langeberg mountains.
- Perfect stopover while self-driving along Route 62 in the Breede River Valley area
- Charming guesthouse with several accommodation types
- The Superior and Luxury Rooms have baths and fireplaces, while the Cottages are built in a loft style ideal for families
- The Robertson Valley has 4 festivals throughout the year
- Activities include wine tasting, boat trips, river rafting, mountain bike tours, skydiving, horse riding, golf, rock-climbing routes, and sky-diving