The expansive glass façade of The Westin Grand Cape Town glitters where the light touches and speaks of the modern comfort found within from where floor-to-ceiling views take in Cape Town’s signature mountains and the waters of Table Bay. Located at the gateway to the V&A Waterfront and directly adjacent to the CTICC, both executives and pleasure seekers should find themselves well-situated.
Cape Town’s International Convention Centre is a world class multi-purpose venue hosting all manner of events, from global conferences and trade shows to discreet business meetings with panache. The V&A Waterfront, meanwhile, is a one-stop playground of day tours, shopping, and fine food in the company of the city’s historic harbour. The Westin thus places a world of possibilities at your fingertips while the vibrant life of the City Bowl, beautiful beaches, and majestic mountains are further accessible charms on offer.
This abundance of options extends into the hotel itself with 483 rooms ranging from Deluxe Rooms to the spacious Presidential Suite. 2 restaurants, 2 bars, conference facilities, indoor and outdoor pools, a sauna, the Heavenly Spa and well-equipped gym all combine to offer truly comprehensive comfort.
- Excellent location adjacent to the CTICC and at the gateway to the V&A Waterfront with easy access to main attractions
- Access to Heavenly Spa, Wi-Fi and complimentary shuttles to V&A Waterfront
- Facilities include conference venues, gym, 2 restaurants and 2 bars
- Glass façade ensures floor to ceiling views of the city, its mountains, and Table Bay
- A range of accommodation options to suit your requirements