Under the gaze of Table Mountain and with a front-row seat to the V&A Waterfront and harbour, Table Bay Hotel is the perfect base for travellers desiring unending views of the Atlantic Ocean served alongside a backdrop of one of the 7 wonders of nature. With all the city’s attractions a stone’s throw away what more reason does one need to stay at Table Bay?
The V&A Waterfront is on your doorstep and the City Bowl is in your backyard. Sun-worshippers can enjoy a sail to Camps Bay on a yacht where you will anchor for the day, while history buffs may prefer to take a ferry to Robben Island where Nelson Mandela was incarcerated before his release and triumph as the Rainbow Nation’s first democratic president.
Guests can stay in the hotel’s Standard Rooms, Luxury Rooms and Superior Suites. There are also rooms offering universal access. All rooms feature satellite TV, a writing desk, air conditioning and a safe. On-site services include babysitting, foreign exchange, housekeeping, laundry, wake-up calls and postage services.
- Five-star luxury at the V&A Waterfront
- 5 minutes from the CBD and 20 minutes from the airport
- Yacht cruises, Robben Island Ferries and fishing trips leave from Table Bay Harbour
- On-site spa and restaurant along with babysitting, foreign exchange, housekeeping, laundry, postage and wake-up call services
- V&A Waterfront is a world-class entertainment arena with shops, restaurants, cinemas and restaurants