The Commodore Hotel is located right on the shores of Cape Town’s vibrant Victoria & Albert Waterfront. This amazingly convenient location coupled with competitive prices and genuine comfort makes the hotel a no-brainer for the discerning traveller—whether for business or leisure.
With unmatched views of the Cape’s historical harbour and prominent Table Mountain, feel cradled in the centre of all the action with only a few kilometres between you and the “Mother City’s” hottest destinations. Dip your toes in the Atlantic Ocean, or hop on a sightseeing bus after an introduction to the sea life at the Two Oceans Aquarium.
Epitomising stylish living, this hotel boasts 236 rooms of nautical theme. The 198 Superior Rooms are pristinely decorated with en suite bathrooms, while the 10 first-class suites include a spacious lounge, dining area, and city view. The Imperial Suite is another experience altogether. The 27 business-class rooms come equipped with a modem line to keep you connected. Indulge in fine foods at The Clipper restaurant, in pampering and health at Casuarina Spa and fitness centre, or book your next meeting in either of the two conference venues or boardroom.
- Superior location at V&A Waterfront—a pace away from Cape Town’s most exciting attractions
- A selection of 236 spacious rooms with a combination of harbour and mountain views
- 27 business-class rooms with first-hand access to modems for your business needs
- Two conference venues and a boardroom to host executive meetings
- On-site Clipper restaurant and cocktail bar and lounge