The jewel of the V&A Waterfront, the One&Only Cape Town sparkles in a perfect position to enjoy all that this iconic landmark has to offer. Described as an ‘urban chic resort’ and having amassed a number of accolades, it truly upholds the standards that this famous brand is known for.
The Marina Rise main hotel building and the two secluded and verdant, landscaped Islands offer a variety of room and suite options. Each has a private balcony or terrace and views of the magnificent Table Mountain or serene waterway. Offering an unparalleled level of luxury and a number of complimentary services and amenities, the One&Only is a discerning destination.
From Michelin chef-run Nobu, to local celebrity chef-run Reuben’s and al fresco fare poolside at Isola, you’re spoilt for high quality choice dining at One&Only. Enjoy floor to ceiling views of Table Mountain from Vista Bar, or an indulgent and extensive choice of wines from The Wine Loft. The award-winning private Spa Island has the most expansive premises and comprehensive menu on offer in Cape Town. Described as an ‘oasis of serenity’ the ‘treat’ in ‘treatment’ becomes evident here.
- Superb position in the V&A Waterfront
- Complimentary services and amenities on offer
- Room type variety ensures you are sure to find something to suit your needs
- Award-winning wining and dining facilities on-site
- Award-winning spa with most expansive and comprehensive services on offer in Cape Town