With front-row access to Cape Town’s breathtaking promenade, visitors to Winchester Mansions in Sea Point will not only find themselves in one of the trendiest spots in the city—but with a host of exciting attractions all within easy distance of your elegantly furnished and comfortable room.
Cape Town is the undisputed darling city of South Africa. With its pristine beaches, superb shopping opportunities, host of entertainment, food, and nightlife options, and it all set under the gaze of Table Mountain—its unsurprisingthat the Mother City has captured the heart of millions. Not to mention the numerous hiking routes to entice ardent nature lovers and the rolling winelands to please connoisseurs.
Winchester Mansions houses guests in 51 Classic/Contemporary Loft-Style rooms and 25 Suites (including 1 Presidential Suite). The hotel’s onsite Harvey’s restaurant is loved by locals and foreigners alike, as are the Sunday Jazz Brunches and High Teas on offer. When not exploring the city, guests can relax at The Ginkgo Health & Wellness Spa. Other amenities include a refreshing outdoor swimming pool, babysitting service, kids menu, and a personalised gift on arrival from the child-friendly staff.
- Looks directly onto the Sea Point Promenade and Atlantic Ocean
- In a trendy and vibing suburb with bars, restaurants, and various other entertainment options nearby
- Reach the CBD and Table Mountain within minutes
- Child-friendly with babysitting services, kids menus, and personalised gifts upon arrival (by prior arrangement)
- Popular Harvey’s Restaurant calls Winchester Mansions home