With so much to do in Cape Town, the right location for easy access is key when selecting a place to stay. Convenience and more is on offer from Brenwin Guest House which began its life in 1830 as the Port Captain’s residence and now offers a number of accommodation options from its position on the slopes of Signal Hill in the cosmopolitan suburb of Green Point.
The vibrant V&A Waterfront is just a 10min walk from the guest house which is also close to the city centre. A golf course and fitness centre with tennis courts are on hand for activity while the beachfront promenade is ideal for a stroll. The Bed & Breakfast or Self-catering accommodation options available at Brenwin are the perfect excuse to sample the many restaurants in the area while numerous clubs, theatres and the Pink Mile offer vibrant nightlife.
3 Select Double Rooms, 10 Standard Double Rooms, 3 Apartments sleeping up to 4, and 1 Poolside Apartment with en suite double bedroom make up the accommodation. All are fitted with the standard amenities and ensure a comfortable stay enhanced by the swimming pool and relaxing lounge.
- Convenient location close to central Cape Town and just a 10min walk from the vibrant V&A Waterfront
- Originally built in 1830 as the Port Captain’s residence
- Picturesque setting on the slopes of Signal Hill in the cosmopolitan green Point suburb
- Outdoor activities, acclaimed restaurants and vivacious nightlife in close proximity
- A number of different room categories available