Offering magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean and one of the seven wonders of nature, Table Mountain, Aquarius Luxury Suites is a swift 30 minute drive from Cape Town’s CBD and one hour from the intoxicating vineyards of the Cape Winelands. The nearby Big Bay and Little Bay beaches are loved by kite-surfers, water sport lovers and sunbathers alike.
Bloubergstrand comprises Big Bay and Little Bay beaches and has long inspired South African poetry and music. Why not take a stroll along its shell-dotted shoreline to see what all the fuss is about? Big Bay is particularly popular with families and kite-surfers, while the surrounding area is home to a number of trendy restaurants. Visitors can also spend a day at the nearby Blouberg Nature Reserve or Atlantic Beach Golf Estate.
Aquarius Luxury Suites has an array of accommodation types including 1-3 bedroom Luxury Suites, 3-bedroom Deluxe and Premium Suites, as well as the 3-bedroom Penthouse Suite. Couples, families and groups will feel right at home, with diverse accommodation options on offer to suit every persuasion and budget.
- Offers magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean and Table Mountain in the distance
- A stone’s throw from Blouberg Beach
- A wide variety of accommodation options to suit every purpose and every purse
- A quick 20 minute drive to the CBD and an hour from the Cape Winelands
- Aquarius also has a gym, rooftop pool, underground parking, surf shop, spa, salon and gourmet food store and restaurant