From Colona Castle luxury boutique hotel, gracing the mountainside above a Lake District along the coast of False Bay, the view is simply sublime. Offering seclusion from the city hustle but proximity to the attractions in and around Cape Town this is a truly magical retreat from which to explore.
Embrace the beautiful outdoors with scenic hikes, a sunset horse ride along Noordhoek Beach or from a boat at sea. An eco-tour in False Bay is complete with the spectacle of a breaching great white shark. Otherwise, visit the galleries and sites of Cape Town, embark on a cultural tour, or enjoy a spot of wine tasting. Golfers have a choice of 4 world-class courses just minutes away.
Every room is a unique wonder, furnished with prized antiques and objet d’art and inclusive of all creature comforts. Categories include 2 Full Luxury Suites, 3 Executive Suites and 3 Superior Bedrooms. In-room spa treatments or the services of a private butler are available on request. Gorgeous open-hearth log fires infuse the lounge with cosy romance while well-balanced dishes comprising the Cape’s finest organic ingredients are served in the dining hall.
- Situated on a mountainside above a serene Lake District along the warmer False Bay coast – splendid views on offer
- Secluded from the hustle bustle of the city yet close to the attractions in and around Cape Town
- Characterful and exclusive five-star base from which to explore the area
- Interiors are furnished with treasured antiques and objets d’art
- A golfer’s paradise with 4 international level courses in the vicinity