Add a spoonful of indulgence to your Cape Town visit with a stay at Sugar Hotel in Green Point. Contemporary styling, silver fittings, neutral tones and earthy textures create a sleek and serene atmosphere from which you can emerge into one of the city’s trendiest suburbs with many attractions conveniently close at hand.
Hailed as the Soho of Cape Town, Green Point is characterised by vibrant nightclubs and an array of characterful restaurants. The Cape Quarter with its boutique stores and European atmosphere is just minutes away and within walking distance. So too are the V&A Waterfront, the convention centre and the striking Green Point Stadium. For the attractions further afield the hotel can help you put together an itinerary taken in one of their luxury vehicles.
7 Luxury Rooms await to enfold you in comfort and showcase lovely views. Air conditioning, king or twin beds, Wi-Fi and 32” flat screens are among the features while the oversized bathrooms boast heated towel rails, fluffy robes and generous rain showers. Other inviting spaces include Marc’s Table Restaurant, a cosy library and a wellness centre.
- Great location in trendy Green Point and within walking distance of the V&A Waterfront
- Airport services, laundry service, tours and wellness treatments available
- Beautiful styling bringing together simplicity, contemporary lines and comfort
- Rooms feature views of the Waterfront, Mountains or Signal Hill
- Quiet hillside rooms feature private plunge pools