The Crystal in Camps Bay sits in splendour in one of the world’s premier scenic settings. There are few places around that offer the same extraordinary balance of sun, sea and style, but this Cape Town gem confidently delivers it all. The hotel is an architectural beauty - designed to bring you only the highest comfort and requiescence.
If you stretch out your arm from the terrace you can almost touch the powder-soft sands of some of Cape Town’s most exquisite beaches. What’s more, not only is The Crystal a few minutes from Cape Town’s bar, café and restaurant hotspots, but the City Centre, V&A Waterfront and Table Mountain Cableway are only a short drive away. Alternatively, savour the sights and sounds of the fairest Cape by bicycle - sea on one side and mountain on the other.
Enchanting ocean views and spectacular sunsets are a major delight, especially when viewed from two shimmering swimming pools on an expansive terrace. The luxurious, fully-serviced apartments also offer these phenomenal panoramic views and afford a choice of modern studios, 1-, 2-, or 3-bedroom apartments, or captivating loft apartments.
- A selection of fully-serviced apartments, studios and loft apartments
- A short drive from Cape Town’s city centre, V&A Waterfront and Table Mountain Cableway
- A brief stroll from upscale bars, cafes and restaurants along the golden strip of beachfront
- Some of Cape Town’s most dazzling beaches right at your fingertips
- Panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and the city’s unreal sunsets