Sea Five Boutique Hotel is located 300m from the glitz and glamour of Camps Bay’s vibrant restaurants and exclusive shops. In a prime position, with views over both the Atlantic Ocean and the backdrop of Table Mountain, this luxury boutique hotel is at the top of many a traveller’s list.
At Sea Five the inspirational style, which blends South African and Mediterranean décor, means you get that sea-fresh, beach-living experience with a warm, cosy feeling. The friendly establishment goes the extra mile to ensure your stay is a comfortable and memorable one - everything from luxurious Italian linen, private terraces and fluffy gowns, to well-thought of beach bags.
Breakfast alone is a good reason to rise, with freshly baked breads, a selection of cheeses, seasonal fruits and smoothies, to kick-start your day with. The pool, bar and living areas are just as inviting as the 7 individually decorated Suites, with splendid views to the sea. This is the perfect place to cool off, catch some sun or enjoy a sundowner before heading out for dinner.
- Just 300m from Camps Bay’s beach and main road
- Opportunity to experience the vibrancy of the area, but to stay in a serene environment
- Small property ensures personal service and attention to detail
- Offers choice of mountain or sea facing views, or a combination from the Penthouse
- Within easy reach of all the sightseeing, with the bonus of pool, bar and dining facilities