Commanding magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean from its perch on the slopes of Table Mountain, the elegant Ocean View House hosts visitors to Cape Town in what is arguably one of the city’s most illustrious suburbs: Camps Bay. From here, explore all the city has to offer and venture further afield to attractions such as the Cape Winelands and Cape of Good Hope to name a few.
Cape Town is the self-proclaimed darling city of South Africa, offering a thriving nightlife, shimmering beaches, superb hiking trails, excellent restaurants, and wines that will satisfy every palate. Top attractions in the city include Table Mountain, Robben Island, Clifton and Camps Bay’s beaches and the lush Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
Found amid expertly landscaped gardens, Ocean View House’s Suites, Apartments, and Rooms all boast something unique, whether it’s the private lawns found leading out from the Garden Suite or the family-friendly facilities of the Milkwood Suite. Self-catering options are also available with some rooms boasting kitchens or kitchenettes. Each room has to air-condition, a flat-screen satellite-TV, minibar, tea/coffee facilities, Wi-Fi, safe, hairdryer, and beach towels.
- Variety of accommodation options to suit all types of visitors
- Located in the trendy Camps Bay suburb, only 1.3km from Camps Bay beach and its promenade littered with bars and restaurants
- Onsite swimming pool and restaurant
- Custom-tailored tours can be booked through the hotel
- Explore Cape Town from the comfort of the hotel’s Maserati