With a leisurely stroll along the promenade, you will instantly find yourself in one of the trendiest pockets in the southern hemisphere. Against a backdrop of the jaw-dropping Twelve Apostles mountain range and only a few hundred metres from Cape Town’s hippest bars, cafes, and beaches, Camps Bay Village is a location found few and far between.
The stylish resort is within walking distance from a myriad of day and night activities, sundowner spots, restaurants, and places to be seen, making your stay here entertaining and convenient. Activities offered at the resort are focused around the two inviting swimming pool—do as the Capetonians do and let the sun kiss your skin. A tour planning and booking service is also provided for guests, along with bicycle rentals.
Vibrant, modern rooms come in the form of Superior Rooms with sea, mountain, and pool views from a private balcony and bedroom—perfect for couples—and 1-, 2-, or 3-bedroom apartments, as well as studios, with fully-equipped kitchens and beautiful ocean views. The whimsical Stone Cottages caters for any independent traveller’s needs.
- Set against a backdrop of the Twelve Apostles mountain range
- Within walking distance from some of Cape Town’s trendiest bars, cafes, restaurants, and beaches
- A selection of rooms, studios, apartments, and cottages to suit any traveller’s needs—some rooms with fully-equipped kitchens
- Two swimming pools on the properly to sunbathe and rejuvenate
- Amazing ocean, mountain, and pool views