The Cape Town beat of culture, history, and elegance pulses through The Three Boutique Hotel beneath Table Mountain. This beautiful National Monument building in the lush suburb of Oranjezicht has been converted into a stylish boutique hotel that prides itself on creating the perfect balance of home and hotel.
Oranjezicht, on the lower slopes of Table Mountain, is trendy and central, offering easy access to some of Cape Town’s most esteemed restaurants, bars, boutiques and cafés, as well as streamlined transport services. Take a gentle 10-minute stroll and you’ll find yourself in the city centre. The service is warm and personal, courtesy of the passion and observant eye of the hotel’s managing duo.
A muted palette with quality finishes paints the 15 contemporary rooms, complete with en-suite bathroom and every in-room amenity. The designer swimming pool and outdoor lounge is accentuated by a columned terrace that wraps around the house in traditional black and white tiles. From the rooftop deck, marvel at unmatched views of Cape Town’s three iconic mountains—Table Mountain, Lion’s Head, and Devil’s Peak.
- In the lush suburb of Oranjezicht on the edge of Cape Town’s city centre
- Trendy with central access to restaurants, shops, and transport
- 15 contemporary rooms with en-suite bathrooms and in-room amenities
- Designer swimming pool and outdoor lounge with columned terrace
- Rooftop deck for sunbathing and sundowners, with incredible views of Cape Town’s three iconic mountains