Africa’s tourism capital, Cape Town, is proud to announce its Townhouse Hotel, right in the city centre—where all the magic happens. A home-away-from-home with the comforts and luxuries of a private club, the hotel invites you to join its ‘special kind of uptown, down-to-earth TLC in the CBD’.
Location couldn’t get much better if you plan to be on the go during your stay in Cape Town. The historic Company’s Garden, City Hall, Castle, and Parliament are just around the corner, and the city’s scenic attractions, culture, restaurants, and nightlife venues are within easy reach. If you have some more time, explore the Cape Winelands and the wonders of the Cape Peninsula further afield on a sightseeing bus or tour.
Views over Cape Town’s uptown city accompany 107 Rooms and Suites located on 11 floors. Slick and modern interiors combine with standard luxury features to provide peaceful repose. Enjoy the hotel’s gourmet heritage at Trees Restaurant or Trees Café, with classic and contemporary dishes that showcase the best of local seafood, meat cuts, and South African wines.
- City central in the heart of Africa’s tourism capital
- 107 Rooms and Suites located on 11 floors with views of uptown city
- Scenic attractions, culture, history, restaurants, and nightlife venues are within easy reach
- Easy and modern interiors combine with standard luxury features
- Classic and contemporary gourmet dishes at Trees Restaurant or Trees Café