Rosedene Guest House prides itself on its personalised service and country charm atmosphere. The rooms are individually furnished with hand-crafted Balinese furniture and tasteful artefacts adorning the walls. Perched above the Mother City with Table Mountain as its backdrop, this 4-star hotel boasts unrivalled views of the bustling Central Business District, harbour lights and Table Bay.
Kloof Street’s numerous restaurants are virtually at your doorstep, inviting foodies to indulge in everything from 5-star delicacies paired with wine by candlelight, to greasy burgers at an old-fashioned pub where no meal is complete without a beer. Clifton and Camps Bay are minutes away and ideal for beach bums while Table Mountain’s cableway station is just around the corner, ready to take eager visitors to the top.
Rosedene offers 12 Afro-chic Rooms with en-suite bathrooms, and 4 charming cottages. Breakfast can be enjoyed in the dining room, or beneath the shady umbrella on the patio in the flower-filled courtyard garden. The swimming pool makes for a refreshing dip, while the comfortable couches in the garden are for lazy-days – made complete by a cappuccino or wine glass in hand.
- The guest house prides itself on its personalised service and country-style atmosphere
- Unrivalled views of the bustling CBD, harbour lights and Table Bay, with Table Mountain as a backdrop
- Kloof Street’s array of restaurants are right on your doorstep
- Camps Bay and Clifton are minutes away, as is the Table Mountain cable car station
- Rosedene offers 12 Afro-chic Rooms with en-suites, and 4 cottages