Whether you are looking to relax after your long-haul flight into South Africa or in need of rest after an exciting holiday before your flight home, Road Lodge at Cape Town International Airport is a convenient and superbly located place to rest your head. Found a mere 5-minute stroll from the airport and with comprehensive walk-in rates, what more could weary travellers want?
Cape Town, South Africa’s fondly termed ‘Mother City’, is a favourite with tourists thanks to its most famous landmark—Table Mountain. Also on offer is a world-class shopping experience, pristine beaches, as well as quaint and enticing towns within easy driving-distance such as Hermanus and Franschhoek.
Cape Town International Airport’s Road Lodge has an array of rooms available, all with en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, TV, radio, and a working desk. Guests have a choice of twin and double beds, while single sleeper chairs are available in select rooms. A light breakfast is served every morning and 24-hour vending machines are well-stocked to suit a sudden whim. A Universal Access room is also available on request.
- A convenient place to rest your head before an early-morning flight out of Cape Town
- Terrific location adjacent to Cape Town International Airport
- Affordable and comfortable with all creature comforts such as a full bathroom, Wi-Fi, TV, desk, and radio
- 24-hr reception service
- Walk-in rates are available
- A sleeper chair is available in select rooms