More Quarters is essentially a series of luxury apartments in central Cape Town, which are ideal for independent travellers wishing to explore the city on their own steam. Just off the bustling and cosmopolitan Kloof Street, it is the sister property of the Cape Cadogan, one of Cape Town’s best boutique hotels. The apartments are exquisite, contemporary and minimalist.
Guests have access to the facilities at Cape Cadogan, allowing them to have their own living space with the benefits of a hotel. There’s a choice of One or Two Bedroom Apartments, while larger groups can make use of a Private House, with three en suite bedrooms and a private plunge pool. Each apartment is fully serviced and has en suite bathrooms, Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, electronic safe, satellite TV, hairdryer, direct dial telephone and air conditioning. There is a fully equipped kitchen with a large fridge for self-catering travellers.
Kloof Street is the gentrified extension of Long Street, which is to Cape Town what Haight Street is to San Francisco: shops, cafes, restaurants and all things cool are just around the corner.
- Excellent position for exploring Cape Town and its many tourist attractions
- The benefit of hotel facilities in a self-catering and private environment
- Access to gym facilities and complimentary shuttle services to the V&A Waterfront daily
- Owned by the More Family who are dedicated to ensuring your experience will have you longing to return
- Good package combinations available with More’s Safari properties up country