Whether passing through for business or leisure or seeking a permanent home in Cape Town’s bewitching city centre, Mandela Rhodes Place has you covered. Four carefully restored historic buildings integrated with a modern high rise come together to offer a range of apartment options opposite the famous St George’s Cathedral and the Provincial Building.
From here you are all set for work or play, there are lots on offer for each in the city bowl. A short walk about can take you to various historical sites and buildings as well as reveal interesting shops, unique restaurants and hip night spots. Further, afield the big attractions of the Mother City—from its iconic mountain and beautiful beaches to the vibrant V&A Waterfront —can be yours to explore with just a 20-mintue drive.
The hotel itself is not lacking in pleasant pastimes thanks to the Mangwanani Boutique Spa, gym, yoga deck and swimming pool with a sun deck that towers above the city. A total of 63 apartments in Superior, Deluxe, Platinum and Studio categories and featuring up to 2 bedrooms invite you to experience stylish city living.
- Member of the Three Cities portfolio
- Contemporary apartment accommodation right in the city centre
- Comprises 4 historic buildings and 1 modern tower block
- Doppio Zero Restaurant onsite plus g Taj Hotel Restaurants fare billable to room rate
- Facilities include pool, gym and Mangwanani Boutique Spa