Located against the backdrop of one of the New7Wonders of Nature, Table Mountain, Four Rosmead sits in awe of its surroundings. This officially recognised historical building has become an urban sanctuary for travellers in need of personalised and exclusive service and attention. With four managers and only 10 luxury bedrooms, it’s no wonder that guests feel valued during their stay in Cape Town.
The open plan dining area invites Lions Head and Table Mountain for breakfast beside the pool. Found in the residential suburb of Oranjezicht, this boutique hotel also boasts stunning scenes of the city below. The hotel is within walking distance of the city’s attractions from the Company’s Gardens and the South African National Gallery to the vibrant café culture found along Kloof Street.
Four Rosmead holds authentic historical charm, built in 1903 and re-modelled to a Cape contemporary classic. The en-suite bedrooms have either a courtyard, fireplace, balcony, or private garden while the enchanting pool deck is particularly alluring by night. It’s a scenic and swift drive to the V&A Waterfront, Clifton and Camps Bay’s beaches, and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- Heated salt water swimming pool with sun loungers
- Continental or full English breakfasts, and daily specials
- Local South African artwork ranging from oil paintings to wire sculptures available for purchase
- Views of Lions Head, Signal Hill, Table Bay and the city
- Four Rosmead is officially recognised as a historical monument owing to its 1903 construction