Step into Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa and feel the love with which it has been restored from a Cape Victorian home of 1892 into a classy modern guesthouse of new. Table Mountain stands guard over this Cape Town guesthouse—one of the most vibrant and exciting cities in the world.
Kloof Street’s trendy restaurants, bars, boutiques and cafés are adjacent to Leeuwenvoet, and the city centre is a mere 12-minute walk away. There is a never-ending list of things to do in this city, from the Table Mountain Cableway and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, to the V&A Waterfront and nearby beaches, and all are within easy reach of the guesthouse. A little further afield you will find the Cape Winelands and routes around the Cape Peninsula.
Each Leeuwenvoet bedroom is individually-styled and furnished with pure cotton linen and an en-suite bathroom. A refreshing splash pool on the main patio offers magnificent mountain views. The original house showcases fine examples of the old-time architecture with pressed steel ceilings and Oregon pine floors and doors. Breakfast has become a well-known tradition at the guesthouse, supplying a buffet feast or a full English breakfast.
- Adjacent to Kloof Street’s trendy restaurants, bars, boutiques, and cafés
- 12-minute walk from Cape Town’s city centre and top attractions
- 7 Premier Rooms and 8 Standard Rooms, each individually decorated
- Splash pool on the main patio with magnificent views of Table Mountain
- Renowned breakfasts of extensive fresh buffet or full English breakfast