Cape Town’s Buitengracht Street ambles past the colourful Bo-Kaap village and heads toward Table Mountain and its cableway in one direction, and the major national roads into the city in the other. Superbly located on this important thoroughfare is the 4-star Cape Town Lodge, a terrific base from which to explore all the city has to offer—from Camps Bay’s beaches to the Constantia winelands.
A mesmerising array of attractions along with its astounding natural beauty has made Cape Town the top destination on many a discerning traveller’s bucket list. Traverse the icy Atlantic waters to visit Robben Island or strap on your hiking boots to scale Table Mountain. The Company’s Garden—Cape Town’s miniature Central Park—is found in the very heart of the city and is a great place to spend an afternoon.
The lodge’s Superior Rooms, Deluxe Suites, Luxury Apartments, and Penthouse Suite all boast fantastic views—whether it of the city, Cape Town Harbour, the colourful Bo-Kaap, Lions Head, or Table Mountain. A fitness centre, swimming pool, secure undercover parking, restaurant, room service, and Wi-Fi are just some of the facilities on offer for your convenience.
- Most of the city’s top attractions are easily accessible from the hotel
- Chauffeur services are available
- The Famous Butchers Grill restaurant is located in the hotel
- All rooms, suites, and apartments boast fantastic views either of the city or its natural wonders
- The Company’s Garden, Cape Town International Convention Centre, and parliament are all within easy walking distance